Monday 2 September 2019

Living on a (Flixbus) prayer...

Sometimes you 'drop on' with European trips and like Britney Spears; 'Whoops, I've done it again'.

Whilst not quite in the same category as booking into a hostel, which turned out to be a brothel, during a trip to Frankfurt, blagging a 'freebie' at Bayer Leverkusen, or travelling throughout Europe for a whole month for about £20 (all true stories), Dinamo Zagreb have done me a big, fat, huge favour for which I'm very appreciative!

Because the Croatians have qualified for the UEFA Champions League group stages, they've subsequently shifted their game with NK Istra to Friday 13th September - unlucky for some, but perfect for me as it means I can now do another game that weekend.

So, even though I've made tentative plans already, back to FlixBus it is to find a good connecting bus service to Maribor, Budapest, Belgrade, Vienna, Graz, and so on.

Anywhere but Liverpool or Rome, really!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.