Thursday 2 April 2020

European Road Trip!

As life is showing absolutely no signs of returning to normal anytime soon (which means no football in the foreseeable future), I've got to find a creative way to keep the blog ticking over.

I've been to most major cities in or around Western or Central Europe and have plenty of photos to prove it, so I'm going to do a kind of virtual/imaginary road trip - taking in some sights and showcasing the great landmarks on the continent as we battle through these difficult times.

I'll throw in some football along the way - blogging the 'random' games at numerous places which I haven't yet done so.

This idea might work; it might not. It might inspire a few people to go on a road trip of their own at some point in the future - it might not. It might come across as self-important nonsense; it might not, but in any case, it'll certainly help to pass a few days in a creative way as opposed to being sat around twiddling thumbs!

So it's Day Zero and I'm, theoretically, at London Victoria Bus Station (which is like disorganised hell on earth when it's busy) because it's where I've begun most coach/road trips.

I'll blog again tomorrow with wherever I end up... it could be Rotterdam, or anywhere, Liverpool, but probably not Rome as it'd be a long old jaunt on a bus from London.

To be continued...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.